We are committed to cultivating in our students the following qualities and aspirations:
- a sound and solid foundation of knowledge;
- a unique disposition with positive values;
- biliterate and trilingual competences;
- the ability to think logically;
- curiosity and innovation in learning;
- a healthy mind and body;
- commitment to the society;
- knowledge and appreciation of the Chinese and foreign cultures;
- digital literacy; and
- the competencies to embrace the future.
We promote teacher professional development and support teachers to be teacher leaders in facilitating school advancement and providing quality education through:
- identifying professional competencies and qualification requirements for our teachers;
- planning, implementing and evaluating professional development programmes; and
- collaborating and exchanging ideas with various stakeholders, local as well as international educational bodies and organisations.
We work with parents so that they
- can be more attentive to their children;
- maintain close family relationships;
- have happy parenting experiences; and
- support the missions and policies of the school.
We engage and make positive impact to the community by
- co-sharing proactively the resources from the community to strengthen, deepen and widen the learning experiences of students; and
- co-operating with other organisations and leveraging our school resources to nurture talents and contribute back to the community.